Nigeria that is struggling to resume growth after recession has seen the First three months of this year virtually wasted on disputed elections. Insecurity and uncertainty pervade the polity and unemployment is unrelenting. Foreign Direct Investment and even Foreign Portfolio Investment have remained depressed. How will the new government tackle the economic challenges and how will companies (public & private, large & small) navigate this uncertain and transitional post election economy?
For this reason, the Sam Ohuabunwa Foundation for Economic Empowerment is organizing a business seminar theme, BUSINESS SURVIVAL IN POST – ELECTION 2019 to help economic actors make the right decisions and stay afloat even in the midst of the uncertainties. The business seminar will be facilitated by astute professionals/resource persons dreawn from various sectors of the economy.
Date: 2nd April, 2019
Venue: MAN House, Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja
- Dr. Austin Nweze (Faculty, Pan African University),
- Adebola Olubanjo (Chairman, Adebola Olubanjo & Co),
- Isaac Olorungbagbe (Former MD/CEO, Redstar Express Plc)
- Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa (Founder, SAM OHUABUNWA FOUNDATION FOR ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT, President, Association of Corporate Governance Professionals of Nigeria)
- Large Corporation #25,000,
- SME #20,000,
- Startups #15,000.
To complete registration, pay in favour of SAM OHUABUNWA FOUNDATION FOR ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT Diamond Bank – 0006135237 or Fidelity Bank – 4011102701.
Proof of payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or via WhatsApp 08103410989 (Chimezie) or 08039336607 (OGB)