SAM OHUABUNWA FOUNDATION FOR ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT
Promoting Creativity, Knowledge, Ethics, Entrepreneurship & Management Excellence
Nigerian Economic/Business Roundtable Conference 2013
Theme: NIGERIAN BUDGET 2013
Translating Economic Growth Opportunities into Profitable Realities
- Review of 2013 Budget Projections with focus on Growth Opportunities& Profitability.
- Discuss How the 2013 Budget Implementation will affect Governance, Businesses & Citizens.
- Equip Participants with the knowledge for attaining Growth & Profitable Outcomes in 2013
- Nigerian Budget 2013:Industrial Growth Opportunities through Expansive Infrastructural Investments.
-Dr. Olusegun Aganga, Hon. Minister of Trade & Investments, Nigeria
- Nigerian Budget 2013:Transformation & Value Creation in Agriculture for Economic Growth & Profitability.
-Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, Hon. Minister of Agriculture & Rural Development, Nigeria
Other Highlighted Topics for Discussion & Lead Discussants:
- Nigerian Budget 2013: Balancing Fiscal Consolidation with Inclusive Growth
– Dr.Bright Okogu, Director, Federal Budget Office, Nigeria
- Global Economic Uncertainties: Harnessing Local Economic Growth Potentials
– Dr. Ayo Teriba MD/CEO, Economic Associates
- The Role of Banking Sector in facilitating All-Inclusive Economic Growth in 2013
-Dr. Alex Otti, MD/CEO, Diamond Bank, Plc.
- Achieving SME/Business Growth within the 2013 Budgetary Framework
–Dr. Kola Jamodu, President, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN)
- Realizing Growth Through the subsidy Reinvestment & Empowerment Programme
-Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa, Founder, SOFEE/Committee Member
Program Director: Barrister Olugbenga Bright-Akinsodi+
Participating Audience: Ministers, Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries,L.G. Chairman,Chairman & Directors of Boards of Public & Private Sector Based Organizations,Director Generals,Professional Agencies& their Deputies, Company Secretaries, Business Development & Operation Members, Finance Managers,Policy Makers & Advisers;those Responsible for Transformation in Corporations, the Industries & Agriculture, SME Owners & Members and the General Public Members.
Date: Tuesday, 12th February, 2013 Time: 08:00 am-05:00 pm
Venue: Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Mobolaji Bank-Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos
Send Names of Your Organization’s Delegates and/ or Self Contact Details to 25/26, Olatunbosun Street, Shonbare Estate, Maryland, Lagos, Tel: 08036001991 , 07034888443 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the payment of Conference Fees by Cheque or Bank Draft in favour of Sam Ohuabunwa Foundation for Economic Empowerment or Cash Deposit in Organisers’ ACCOUNT NO. 0006135237@ any branch of DIAMOND BANK or at the Event Venue